Develop Your Leadership Toolkit for the Digital Economy
About This Seminar:
Digital convergence is transforming the media, technology and telecommunications industries. Today’s leaders require a new toolkit to drive innovation and business renewal while navigating disruption and constant change.
Join Janet Eastwood, the media and communication industry's top executive coach, for what may be the most important one-day seminar that you will attend this year. In her dynamic and engaging style, Janet redefines the traditional leadership paradigm with new executive strategies for the digital age.
Seminar content will focus on the seven Executive Competencies that are critical to success in the new environment: Participants will determine their current level of functioning in these competencies and learn actionable strategies for elevating their performance in each leadership area.
Face the digital future with a renewed sense of confidence and a brand new toolkit of executive skills. This one-day seminar will help prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead and equip you with the tools you'll need to lead in the new economy.
Every participant will leave the one-day seminar with an Individual Action Plan.
Seminar wraps up with an exclusive industry reception, featuring a leading keynote speaker presentation.
Leading the Future is hands-on and personalized. This skills-packed program includes:
- Group discussion
- Personal assessments and exercises
- Creation of an Individual Action Plan
- Take-home binder with additional reading and resources
- Cross-industry networking
Key Seminar Outcomes
At the end of this one day workshop, you will have:
- An increased understanding of the key elements of Social Intelligence and the vital role it plays in the new executive paradigm
- Practical strategies for elevating your performance in each of the key executive skills
- A new toolkit of leadership behaviours that will greatly increase your personal effectiveness and professional impact in a changing economy
- An Individual Action Plan with specific strategies that you can implement the very next day!
Janet Eastwood, President & CEO, Two Red Chairs Executive Coaching
Who Should Attend?
Leading the Future is designed for senior professionals in the Media, Technology and Telecommunication Sectors. It is ideal for Managers, Directors and VPs who wish to expand their leadership capabilities and succeed in the digital environment.
Register Today at www.cwc-afc.com
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- Full Day Learning Program
- Continental breakfast, snacks and buffet lunch
- Participant Binder with additional reading and resources
- Complimentary post-seminar industry reception featuring a leading industry keynote speaker
Note: This seminar is open to women and men who are senior professionals working in the Media, Technology and Telecommunications sectors. Your registration will be confirmed upon review.
Individual Tuition Rate
Early Bird CWC/Industry Partner: $375.00
CWC/Industry Partner: $440.00
Early Bird Non-Member: $440.00
3 Seminar Package Early Bird: $375.00 X 3 = $1125
3 Seminar Package: $412.00 x 3 = $1,236.00/person
Single Seminar Group Rates:
5 or more people: $440.00/person
10 or more people: $412.00/person
3 Seminar Group Rates:
5 or more people: $375.00 x 3 = $1,125.00/person
10 or more people: $350.00 x 3 = $1,050.00/person
Individual Tuition Early Bird Deadline Dates: September 23, 2011, September 28, 2011, November 1, 2011
3 Seminar Group Early Bird Deadline Date: September 23, 2011
For group registration please contact Wendy Jacinto,
Manager, Regions and Program Development
Tel: (416) 363-1880, ext. 305
The Digital Convergence Executive Series is supported by these industry organizations